We Buy Houses Pleasanton, California…
Need To Sell Your House Fast for Cash, “As-Is”?!
We Buy Houses In Pleasanton, In Any Condition, With No Fees, No Repairs, And At A Fair, All-Cash Price, Now. See How Cyndie Buys Houses’ Process Works.
If you want to sell your Pleasanton house…We buy houses Pleasanton and we’re ready to give you a fair all-cash offer.
Stop the frustration of your unwanted property. Let us buy your property now, regardless of condition.
- We may be able to give you multiple offers: All Cash and Terms!
- We Buy Houses in Pleasanton, “As-Is”, with No Contingencies whatsoever.
- Commission-free transaction with no closing costs
- We will Stop Foreclosure in Pleasanton, make up back payments and buy your Pleasanton house.
- We’ll buy houses with tenants.
- We’ll even advance the cost or pay to have bad tenants (even relatives) evicted.
- There are No Home Inspections.
- There are NO Appraisals.
- There are No Bank Approvals… We Pay Cash.
- We Buy Houses with Code Violations.
- We have a simple agreement which goes right to the Title Company.
- We open the escrow account with the Title Company and coordinate and pay for everything.
- You don’t have to negotiate with Contractors or deal with costly or lengthy repairs.
- We’ll advance the money for Probates; including the Attorney’s fees.
- You close on the date of your choice.
- We’re fair, flexible, and responsive.
- We’ll handle all of the hard work for you! No stress.
- Our service is completely free!
- N0 obligation or pressure to sell!
- We may be able to pay moving costs and can handle the move for you if needed.
- Fast, hassle-free closing!
- Contact us to find out! We can pay more for your house than our competitors, since there is no middle-man; Cyndie will buy your house!
If you want to sell your house fast in Pleasanton... we’re ready to give you a fair cash offer. We can even GUARANTEE that offer in writing!
See what we can offer you for your property…
We Buy Houses In Pleasanton And Throughout California…It’s Never Been Easier To Sell Your House!
Here’s How Cyndie Can Help You Eliminate The Stress of Selling A House In Pleasanton And Purchase Your House For Cash Today:
We know that selling your Pleasanton house can be a tough decision. That’s why we buy Pleasanton houses from sellers who need help and who don’t want the stress and financial hardship that a long, drawn out sale can bring.
Traditional home sales mean you have to jump through a lot of hoops. You’ll need to work with a realtor to sell your Pleasanton house. You’ll have to get it inspected by a home inspector to make sure there are no issues. If the inspector uncovers any problems with the home, you’ll probably have to pay for the repairs yourself, or give the buyer a discount on the sale price. You’ll also have tons of paperwork to go through. And if your house has cosmetic problems or isn’t in the best neighborhood, it could take weeks or months to even get an offer. That means you’ll still be paying your mortgage, paying taxes, and paying bills for a home you don’t even want!
With Cyndie Buys Houses, all of these problems disappear. We buy Pleasanton houses that have cosmetic or underlying problems that would keep them from selling with a realtor. In fact, the whole process can take as little as a week! And when you walk away, you’ll have cash in hand. What could be simpler than that?
No out of pocket expenses which saves you thousands of dollars.
We only work with professional title companies and closing attorneys.
Honest Home Buyer
Honesty & transparency throughout the process.
No Funny Business
We respect your time and give your best offer the first time.
We Buy As Is
We buy homes in any condition, which means you don’t have to make any repairs; or even clean up!
Flexible closing dates; We can close on YOUR schedule
We Buy Houses in Pleasanton and all over California. Find Out Why We’re Considered The Most Hassle-Free Way To Sell A House!
Call or Text Us Anytime! (510) 345-4015
Tried Selling The “Traditional” Way And Still Need To Sell Your House Fast in Pleasanton But…?
We’ll know very quickly if we can help you, and unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing… we’re ready to buy right now!
We work differently at Cyndie Buys Houses. When you contact us and submit the short property information form (below), we’ll give you a fair all-cash offer on your house within 24 hours… and the best part is: we can close whenever YOU choose to close – it’s entirely up to you. It doesn’t matter what condition the house is in, or even if there are tenants in there that you can’t get rid of… don’t worry about it. We’ll take care of it for you. And if you need the cash quickly, we can close in as little as 7 days because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing. (Go here to learn about our process →)
Cyndie Buys Houses can manage and advance the cost of evictions (for bad tenants or relatives who don’t want to leave), or the legal fees associated with probate or bankruptcy filings associated with old liens before we close (if you can’t afford it). Cyndie is here to help in any way, and to make the process simple and stress-free.
No matter what condition your house is in; no matter what situation or timeframe you’re facing…
Our goal is to help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (510) 345-4015
We help property owners just like you, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses in Pleasanton and pay a fair cash price, fast. Sometimes, those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to take the time to do all of things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market… if that describes you, just let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash.
If you simply don’t want to put up with the hassle of owning that house any longer, and if you don’t want to put up with the hassle and time-consuming expense of selling your property the traditional way, let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash. Talk to someone in our office before submitting your property information by calling us today at (510) 345-4015
Top Three Options For Selling Your House In Pleasanton – Pros And Cons
If you want to sell a property there are three ways you can go about it. Selling with an agent (Conventionally), selling a house yourself (FSBO), and selling to a cash house buyer.
As you probably know, selling a house conventionally (using an agent or selling yourself) usually takes a while. Even selling a house in CA can take 3 to 6 months (or longer in some cases). We’ve put together this mini-guide for you to determine what strategy will be right for you. Everyone is different and every situation is unique, so take a second to determine if our service at Cyndie Buys Houses is a fit for your situation.
Working With A Real Estate Agent
Today, this is the most popular way to sell a house, and generally, if you don’t mind waiting, fixing the place up, and possibly dealing with a few headaches along the way, this could be the right route for you. Here’s the typical process:
- You contact an agent and they visit your house to find out what it might sell for.
- You sign a listing agreement with an agent (usually for 6 months), which gives them the right to exclusively represent you. If you already have someone interested in the property make sure to let the agent know if that someone buys the property they do not have the right to collect commission. This is called an exclusionary clause.
- After you clean the house, update or fix it, the agent will typically list the property on the MLS and market it. He or she will typically have potential buyers walk thru the house, hold open houses, etc..
- If a potential buyer decides to make an offer, and assuming it works for both of you, the agent will take care of paperwork etc.. After closing, the agent will collect their fee of around 6% and split it with the agent bringing the buyer.
Pros: The final selling price is usually higher than FSBO or a cash buyer route. Agents also know the market well and have access to the MLS. If you’re not in a rush, your house is in good shape and updated, and don’t mind paying extra fees, this might be the right choice for you..
Cons: Selling this route also has the highest transaction costs, and might take longer. As an example, if you’re selling a $200,000 house, after agent fees, escrow costs, buyer concessions and holding costs (taxes, insurance, mortgage & interest), you might end up paying close to $40,000 in back end fees.
Timeline: Expect to wait 3 to 12 months to sell, depending on the market.
Selling A Property Yourself (FSBO):
Recently, selling a house yourself has become pretty popular, especially with sites like forsalebyowner.com, craigslist.com, etc., which makes it fairly easy to list a house online. Although selling a house FSBO requires more work and time, it can save you money in the long run. Here’s typically how a FSBO transaction works:
- Determine the market value of the house. You can use sites like redfin.com, zillow.com or trulia.com to help you out. This can be a bit tricky sometimes. Paying for an appraisal or broker’s price opinion (BPO) will usually give you an accurate value. Just make sure whoever gives you a value is local.
- Take pictures, fix the place up, and post pictures online.
- Show the place yourself, gather offers, and negotiate the sale.
- Submit the paperwork to an escrow company and close the transaction.
This is a good choice if you have the personality of a merchant and can embark on a well-planned sales and marketing campaign; if you can drop everything to sell the home; if you have thick skin when a potential buyer looking at your house disses your decorating or whatever it may be, then perhaps you’re OK to try to sell your home yourself. Also, if you’re in no hurry to sell quickly, and don’t mind fixing the place up, this could be a good option for you.
Pros: You save on commissions, and sometimes closing costs depending on how you structure your transaction (3% to 8% cheaper than selling using a real estate agent, depending on the length of time it takes you to sell). You have complete control over the process.
Cons: If you’re not experienced in marketing, sales or the process of selling real estate, it could take a while to sell it; even more than the traditional agent route. If you’re not a people person you might find this difficult.
Timeline: Expect to wait 3 to 12 months to sell, depending on the market.
Selling To A Cash Buyer
A third option can be selling to a cash buyer. Working with a local cash buyer will cut your time to sell down to 7 to 30 days (or really whenever you’d like to close). If your property is in need of some work, you need to sell quickly, or just want an easy transaction, selling to a local cash buyer is the best option. Cash buyers are experienced, and can usually close quickly, without inspections or appraisals. The typical process goes as follows:
- Contact a local cash buyer (like us) and submit your property information.
- The cash house buyer will come up with a fair offer and if it works for you they will come down to the property and have a look.
- After the cash buyer has a look at the house, they will open escrow at a reputable title / escrow company and close the transaction.
There are no costs when selling to a cash buyer, and the time to sell the house will usually take about 7 to 30 days (depending on when you’d like to close). The main cost when selling to a cash buyer is they cannot pay full market value. If you were someone who doesn’t want to hassle with the house, repairing it yourself, and waiting a long time to sell this would be the best route for you.
Pros and Cons of Selling To A Cash Buyer In Pleasanton
Pros: A cash buyer can purchase quickly, doesn’t need appraisals, and you don’t have carrying costs like you would if you had to wait 3-12 months selling conventionally. You’re not paying for escrow fees, commissions, buyer concessions or holding costs. (Which can add up to more than 15% to 20% of the property’s value.)
Cons: Cash buyers usually do not pay full market value. However, you’re not paying for escrow fees, commissions, buyer concessions or holding costs.
Timeline: Only 7 to 30 days, depending on when you’d like to close.
If you’d like a cash offer, contact us, or fill out the form below. There are no obligations to accept any offer.
We’re here to help you make an informed decision. That’s why we’ve put together this quick guide for you to help you determine if Cyndie Buys Houses might be a fit for your situation.
We Buy Pleasanton Houses:
That are 100% financed or have no equity!
- That have been inherited!
- In need of repair or renovation!
- That require only cosmetic work!
- That have un-permitted work!
- That have code violations!
- That are in Probate!
- When you’re behind on mortgage payment!
- That have bad or destructive tenants!
- That are in foreclosure!
- When you’ve been transferred or relocated!
- When you’re divorcing!
- That have mold issues!
- From estate sales!
- From sellers with two or more mortgages!
- That are vacant or unused!
- That have squatters!
- With expired listings!
- With fire or smoke damage!
- With tax liens against them!
These are just a few of the most common problems we see. These situations can happen to anyone! If you’ve found yourself experiencing one of these challenges and you want it over fast, call Cyndie today! We can buy your Pleasanton house fast and leave you with cash!
With Cyndie Buys Houses, you can sell your house as-is. That means that we buy your Pleasanton house right away, and you don’t have to change a thing. You can sell your Pleasanton house without making any repairs, fees or without making any more payments on your mortgage or loans… You can sell your Pleasanton house without working with a realtor. We’ll buy virtually any Pleasanton home in seven days or less.
Still Have Questions? Give Us A Call Now At: (510) 345-4015
We Buy Houses Pleasanton For Cash – Sell Your House Fast Pleasanton
There are a multitude of situations why you may want to sell your Pleasanton house, such as inheriting an unwanted property, dealing with bad tenants, having a property that needs an overwhelming amount of work, etc…Cyndie Buys Houses can provide you with the fastest, easiest and most hassle-free solution. If you’re thinking of calling a “Sell House Fast Pleasanton” or “We Buy Houses Pleasanton” company, make sure you contact Cyndie! We may be able to offer you more than you’ve expected. 😉
We buy houses in Pleasanton, including the surrounding Bay Area, Sacramento, Fresno, Stockton, Bakersfield, the Inland Empire, Los Angeles, and more! If you need to sell your house fast in California, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose, but we’d love to earn your business. 🙂