We Buy Houses Oakland!
Sell Your House Now for Cash, As-Is
We Buy Houses In Oakland “As-Is”, With No Repairs, No Fees, And At A Fair, All Cash Price, Fast. See How Our Process Works.
Here’s how you can sell your house “As-Is”, without any commissions or closing costs quickly:
- Call us to receive an all cash offer within 24 hours.
- We Buy Houses in Oakland, “As-Is”; With No Contingencies.
- There are no fees, commissions or closing costs for you to pay.
- We can Stop Foreclosure in Oakland, make up back-payments and buy your Oakland house.
- We’ll even buy houses with tenants.
- We’ll can advance the cost or pay to have bad tenants (even those with relatives) evicted.
- There are No Home Inspections.
- There are NO Appraisals.
- There are No Bank Approvals… We Pay Cash.
- We Buy Houses in Oakland with Code Violations.
- We have a simple agreement which goes right to the Title Company.
- We open the escrow account with the Title Company and coordinate and pay for everything.
- We will take care of all of the paperwork.
- You won’t need to negotiate with Contractors or deal with costly or lengthy repairs.
- We’ll advance the money for Probates; including the Attorney’s fees.
- Receive your funds on the date of your choice.
- We’re fair, flexible, and responsive.
- We can pay top dollar; we can offer a PREMIUM price because of our long term buy and hold strategy.
- You’re under NO obligation to accept our offer — so you have nothing to lose.
If you want to sell your house fast in Oakland... we’re ready to give you a fair cash offer. We can even GUARANTEE that offer in writing!
See what we can offer you for your property…
We Buy Houses Throughout Oakland…It’s The Easiest Way To Sell Your House!
Here’s How Cyndie Can Help You Eliminate The Stress of Selling A House In Oakland And Buy Your House For Cash:
- We Eliminate the need to hire real estate agents (No 6-month listing agreement with a real estate agent).
- We Eliminate All Real Estate Agent Fees, Commissions and closing costs (which can total up to 10%).
- We help you avoid issues with your property qualifying for bank financing (banks require your property to be in top shape)!
- We can help you avoid costly problems with tenants.
- We don’t want to sell your House; We buy houses for cash.
- We Don’t care what the Address is or where it’s located.
- We Don’t care about Curb Appeal. We buy ugly houses.
- We Eliminate the need to repair, clean or update anything.
- We Eliminate the need for Contractors = No extended time frames for work or delays and holding Costs, No Additional Cost Whatsoever.
- We Eliminate the need to wait to attract and qualify a buyer.
- We help you avoid costly code violations; we pay for them.
- We Eliminate the need for ALL Inspections.
- We Eliminate the need for Appraisals.
- We Eliminate the need to open your house to a parade of people for showings.
- We Stop Foreclosures.
- We can Take over Payments.
- We Eliminate long, drawn out time frames by simply buying your house in its Current As-Is Condition for Cash; No “if’s and’s or but’s.”
- We can handle virtually any issue, timeframe or challenge!
Are you Avoiding foreclosure? Facing divorce? Moving? Upside down in your mortgage? Owe Liens? It doesn’t matter whether you live in it, you’re renting it out, it’s vacant, or not even habitable. We help owners who have inherited an unwanted property, own a vacant house, are behind on payments, downsized and can’t sell… even if the house needs repairs that you can’t pay for… and yes, even if the house is fire damaged or has bad rental tenants.
Basically, if you’re asking “who buys Oakland houses” and you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready to sell.
No out of pocket expenses which saves you thousands of dollars.
We only work with professional title companies and closing attorneys.
Honest Home Buyer
Honesty & transparency throughout the process.
No Funny Business
We respect your time and give you our best offer the first time.
We Buy As Is
We buy homes in any condition, which means you don’t have to make any repairs; or even clean up!
Flexible closing dates; We can close on YOUR schedule
Do You Need To Sell Your House Fast In Oakland?
The biggest issue with trying to sell with a real estate agent or selling it yourself is that retail buyers will often tie up a home for weeks or months and pull out on the deal at the last second… or have their bank loan fall through.
It can all add stress, months to the process, and in the end, after paying the agent fees, extra mortgage payments and other household bills, you may or may not be ahead of the game. There is one solution…Cyndie Buys Houses!
We’ll know very quickly if we can help you, and unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing… we’re ready to buy right now!
We work differently at Cyndie Buys Houses. When you contact us and submit the short property information form (below), we’ll give you a fair all-cash offer on your house within 24 hours… and the best part is: we can close whenever YOU choose to close – it’s entirely up to you. It doesn’t matter what condition the house is in, or even if there are tenants in there that you can’t get rid of… don’t worry about it. We’ll take care of it for you. And if you need the cash quickly, we can close in as little as 7 days because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing. (Go here to learn about our process →)
Cyndie Buys Houses can manage and advance the cost of evictions (for bad tenants or relatives who don’t want to leave), or the legal fees associated with probate or bankruptcy filings associated with old liens before we close (if you can’t afford it). Cyndie is here to help in any way, and to make the process simple and stress-free.
No matter what condition your house is in; no matter what situation or timeframe you’re facing…
Our goal is to help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (510) 345-4015
We help property owners just like you, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses in Oakland and pay a fair cash price, fast. Sometimes, those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to take the time to do all of things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market… if that describes you, just let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash.
If you simply don’t want to put up with the hassle of owning that house any longer, and if you don’t want to put up with the hassle and time-consuming expense of selling your property the traditional way, let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash. Talk to someone in our office before submitting your property information by calling us today at (510) 345-4015
Top Three Options For Selling Your House In Oakland – Pros And Cons
If you want to sell a property there are three ways you can go about it. Selling with an agent (Conventionally), selling a house yourself (FSBO), and selling to a cash house buyer.
As you probably know, selling a house conventionally (using an agent or selling yourself) usually takes a while. Even selling a house in California can take 3 to 6 months (or longer in some cases). We’ve put together this mini-guide for you to determine what strategy will be right for you. Everyone is different and every situation is unique, so take a second to determine if our service at Cyndie Buys Houses is a fit for your situation.
Working With A Real Estate Agent
Today, this is the most popular way to sell a house, and generally, if you don’t mind waiting, fixing the place up, and possibly dealing with a few headaches along the way, this could be the right route for you. Here’s the typical process:
- You contact an agent and they visit your house to find out what it might sell for.
- You sign a listing agreement with an agent (usually for 6 months), which gives them the right to exclusively represent you. If you already have someone interested in the property make sure to let the agent know if that someone buys the property they do not have the right to collect commission. This is called an exclusionary clause.
- After you clean the house, update or fix it, the agent will typically list the property on the MLS and market it. He or she will typically have potential buyers walk thru the house, hold open houses, etc..
- If a potential buyer decides to make an offer, and assuming it works for both of you, the agent will take care of paperwork etc.. After closing, the agent will collect their fee of around 6% and split it with the agent bringing the buyer.
Pros: The final selling price is usually higher than FSBO or a cash buyer route. Agents also know the market well and have access to the MLS. If you’re not in a rush, your house is in good shape and updated, and don’t mind paying extra fees, this might be the right choice for you..
Cons: Selling this route also has the highest transaction costs, and might take longer. As an example, if you’re selling a $200,000 house, after agent fees, escrow costs, buyer concessions and holding costs (taxes, insurance, mortgage & interest), you might end up paying close to $40,000 in back end fees.
Timeline: Expect to wait 3 to 12 months to sell, depending on the market.
Selling A Property Yourself (FSBO):
Recently, selling a house yourself has become pretty popular, especially with sites like forsalebyowner.com, craigslist.com, etc., which makes it fairly easy to list a house online. Although selling a house FSBO requires more work and time, it can save you money in the long run. Here’s typically how a FSBO transaction works:
- Determine the market value of the house. You can use sites like redfin.com, zillow.com or trulia.com to help you out. This can be a bit tricky sometimes. Paying for an appraisal or broker’s price opinion (BPO) will usually give you an accurate value. Just make sure whoever gives you a value is local.
- Take pictures, fix the place up, and post pictures online.
- Show the place yourself, gather offers, and negotiate the sale.
- Submit the paperwork to an escrow company and close the transaction.
This is a good choice if you have the personality of a merchant and can embark on a well-planned sales and marketing campaign; if you can drop everything to sell the home; if you have thick skin when a potential buyer looking at your house disses your decorating or whatever it may be, then perhaps you’re OK to try to sell your home yourself. Also, if you’re in no hurry to sell quickly, and don’t mind fixing the place up, this could be a good option for you.
Pros: You save on commissions, and sometimes closing costs depending on how you structure your transaction (3% to 8% cheaper than selling using a real estate agent, depending on the length of time it takes you to sell). You have complete control over the process.
Cons: If you’re not experienced in marketing, sales or the process of selling real estate, it could take a while to sell it; even more than the traditional agent route. If you’re not a people person you might find this difficult.
Timeline: Expect to wait 3 to 12 months to sell, depending on the market.
Selling To A Cash Buyer
A third option can be selling to a cash buyer. Working with a local cash buyer will cut your time to sell down to 7 to 30 days (or really whenever you’d like to close). If your property is in need of some work, you need to sell quickly, or just want an easy transaction, selling to a local cash buyer is the best option. Cash buyers are experienced, and can usually close quickly, without inspections or appraisals. The typical process goes as follows:
- Contact a local cash buyer (like us) and submit your property information.
- The cash house buyer will come up with a fair offer and if it works for you they will come down to the property and have a look.
- After the cash buyer has a look at the house, they will open escrow at a reputable title / escrow company and close the transaction.
There are no costs when selling to a cash buyer, and the time to sell the house will usually take about 7 to 30 days (depending on when you’d like to close). The main cost when selling to a cash buyer is they cannot pay full market value. If you were someone who doesn’t want to hassle with the house, repairing it yourself, and waiting a long time to sell this would be the best route for you.
Pros and Cons of Selling To A Cash Buyer In California
Pros: A cash buyer can purchase quickly, doesn’t need appraisals, and you don’t have carrying costs like you would if you had to wait 3-12 months selling conventionally. You’re not paying for escrow fees, commissions, buyer concessions or holding costs. (Which can add up to more than 15% to 20% of the property’s value.)
Cons: Cash buyers usually do not pay full market value. However, you’re not paying for escrow fees, commissions, buyer concessions or holding costs.
Timeline: Only 7 to 30 days, depending on when you’d like to close.
If you’d like a cash offer, contact us, or fill out the form below. There are no obligations to accept any offer.
We’re here to help you make an informed decision. That’s why we’ve put together this quick guide for you to help you determine if Cyndie Buys Houses might be a fit for your situation.
Some Of The Most Common Situations Cash Buyers Can Help With…
- Inherited Property
- Needs Repairs
- Cosmetic Work
- Un-permitted Work
- Code Violations
- Probate Property
- Behind on Payments
- Trouble Tenants
- Job Transfer
- Job Loss
- Death In Family
- Vacant Property
- Expired Listing
- Fire Damage
- Behind on Taxes
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (510) 345-4015
We buy houses in California, including the Bay Area, Sacramento, Fresno, Stockton, Bakersfield, the Inland Empire, Los Angeles, and more! If you need to sell your house fast in Oakland, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose, but we’d love to earn your business. 🙂